Automatic Mahjong Tables-Warranty Terms And Conditions
This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse as well as abuse, including the failure to provide a surge protector and a dedicated outlet, acts of god, floods, thief, or by tampering with the controls/machine.
- Once the ‘Mahjong” machine is returned to our facility, Versatile Machinery USA LLC will perform an inspection of the machine. If it is determined the machine was damaged due to abuse, water damage, or damaged by liquids, or by the customer failure to use a dedicated outlet with a surge protector. If it is determined the cause of the damage was not a manufacture defect, the customer agrees to reimburse Versatile Machinery USA LLC for all shipping cost associated with the replacement.
- Versatile Machinery USA LLC agrees to provide a limited 1 year warranty against manufacture defects “Machine Only” Versatile Machinery USA LLC will provide telephone/video support to try to determine the cause of the malfunction. If we are unable to correct the manufactures defect through the telephone/video, Versatile Machinery USA LLC will replace the “Mahjong Machine” with a new one at no cost to the buyer. Replacement machine will include shipping cost unless the machine was picked up at our facility. In which case the buyer will need to bring the machine to our facility for repairs.
- Warranty are non transferable.
- A replacement Automatic Mahjong Table will not be sent to the customer until the damaged one is returned to our facility.
- The customer agrees to inspect and test the Automatic Mahjong Table with in the first 3 days of receiving and report to Versatile Machinery any damage during shipping.
- The customer will make the damaged Automatic Mahjong Table available for pickup within 3 days after receiving.
- The customer agrees to the following:
2.2 The customer agrees to operate the Automatic Mahjong Table in a safe manner with all covers, frames in place.
2.3 The customer agrees to provide a dedicated outlet with a surge protector for the Automatic Mahjong Machine.
2.4 The customer agrees to allow Versatile Machinery USA LLC to troubleshoot all problems using telephone as well as video to determine the problem with the machine.
2.5 The customer will keep all boxes as well as packing protection for the duration of the warranty. The customer has the option to purchase a new box as well as protection from Versatile Machinery USA LLC for the same amount as the original shipping cost. If boxes are not available the customer agrees to provide a credit card to Versatile Machinery USA LLC for a replacement unit and allow Versatile Machinery USA LLC to charge full price/cost of a new unit. Once the returned unit is received at our facility, Versatile Machinery USA LLC will refund all money for the replacement unit unless it was determined the damage was caused misuse, abuse, failure to provide a dedicated outlet with a surge protector.
2.6 The customer agrees to keep the machine in the same condition as received. The green top should be free of liquid spills, food damage, or any kind of damage including stains, tears and odors.
2.7 The customer agrees not to bypass any safety switches, guards, and protection, provided with the Mahjong Machine.
2.8 The customer further agrees to the terms and conditions as provided here under “Terms and conditions” Any failure to follow the “Terms and conditions” will forfeit the “Warranty “and release Versatile Machinery USA LLC from “ALL Liability”.
Note: This warranty may be updated and changed by the manufacture at any time.
Versatile Machinery USA will not sell or provide any customer information such as Names, addresses, email address or telephone numbers of our customers.